Now Available Pay Online!
We have partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your customer number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your customer/account number by calling our office.
- Nexbillpay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- The customer/account number (located on your billing statement).
- The balance owed on your bill (located on your billing statement).
- Your payment method: check, debit card or credit card.
To Pay Online, Begin Below
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office BEFORE you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or prevent disconnection if payment is made without contacting our office FIRST! Any payment made after 12:00 p.m. on the disconnect date will be subject to be cut off.
Union Fork-Bakewell Utility District: (423) 332-9733 – Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS & CONDITIONS.